HelloSign is recognised as a leader in the $25Bn eSignature market. Against it’s much larger competitors, HelloSign is now ranked #1 across 14 categories; including Would Recommend, Ease of Doing Business, Ease of Setup, Ease of Use, Ease of Admin and Support Quality.
HelloSign strives to be the perfect eSignature tool for SMBs of all shapes and sizes (and at a small-business friendly price).
Some of the most popular features for small businesses are:
- Team management tools to give you the ability to add, remove or upgrade team members easily.
- Automated email reminders so no documents ever slip through the cracks.
- Real-time notifications of document status so you know exactly when something has been signed.
- Reusable templates to cut down on repetitive formatting of documents.
- Easily shareable templates to use among team members.
- In-person signing making it simple to sign documents on the spot using an iPad or touchscreen mobile device.
Why become a HelloSign reseller?
As an eSignature market leader, HelloSign represents a great opportunity for resellers to add value and differentiate themselves from the pack. The product itself is very admin-friendly and secure, making it the perfect tool to deploy to to your customers.
Further Reseller benefits include
Recurring licence Revenues
- Annuity licensing available to partners
- Land and expand opportunities for future growth
Professional Services Revenues
- Solution Configuration
- End-user training
- Ongoing support
- Third-party integration options (Salesforce, O355, Dropbox)
Quick average engagement turnaround
- 42% of deal cycles <30 days
- 90% of deal cycles <90 days
Very healthy margin opportunity, 20% per licence sold!
Create a Unique Experience
Create a delightful signing experience
Add intelligence to your documents, so your signers enjoy a faster and more intuitive signing experience. Documents with logic and data validation prevent signers from adding incorrect data, misinterpreting requirements, or missing fields entirely.
Simplify document and team management
Account admins have complete control and visibility over documents, templates, branding, and team usage. They can empower multiple teams within an organisation to use eSignatures based on their unique requirements.
Leverage actionable insights
Stay in the know with dashboards that show signature status and insight into how your organisation is using eSignature. With data at your fingertips, you can make smarter decisions that speed up document turnaround times and increase document completion rates.
HelloSign boasts multiple valuable third-party integrations that resellers can leverage to better deploy products and services to their customers and add value.
Best in Class eSignature
Get work done faster with legally binding eSignatures
HelloSign Enterprise vs Business
HelloSign Enterprise vs Enterprise Plus
Key Enterprise signing workflows include:
- Signer re-assignment
- Signer groups
- Decline to sign
- Signer cancellation
- Bulk send
- Signer attachments
- Both auto and manual signing reminders
- HelloSign supports over 19 popular file types including doc, docx, pdf, ppsx, ppt, pptx, jpg, jpeg, png, xls, xlsx, txt, html, and gif and of course PDF
Enterprise Plus advantages:
- Multi teams
- Premium integrations
- Bulk send
- Advanced fields
- No usage caps for both Enterprise products (unlimited envelopes per named seat license)
Terms and Conditions
- Promotion closes at midnight 30/06/2020
- Minimum of 5 licences applies to all reseller teams
- Applied to orders via Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace only and deployed before midnight 30/06/2020
- Additional margin will be credited your Ingram CMP account within 30 days after months end
- This offer does not apply to NFP or already discounted Transactions.
- Standard Reseller Margin = 20%. For the period of this promotion, resellers will make a further 20% margin paid as a rebate.